Who is Greenworks?
- Established in 2002, Globe, the company behind Greenworks, is a market leader in lithium-ion battery-driven products ranging from power tools, garden equipment & 4WD utility vehicles
- In 2016 Greenworks accounted for 80% of all lithium-ion powered outdoor power equipment
- In 2016 STIHL purchased a 35% stake in Globe (2016 Stihl press release attached)
- Among other customers are the likes of Briggs & Stratton, TORO & Stiga
- Globe manufactures over 1.2 million units per month & owns over 1000 patents
- Globe Employs over 5000 employees in 8 different countries (300 of which are R&D Engineers)
The Greenworks range of products is extensive & thus we as Mospare have decided to launch with one of the widest range of models & voltages in the Lawn & Garden industry. This range includes:
- 24V Power Tools (Pro)
- 24V Garden Tools (Hobby)
- 40V Garden Tools (Semi-pro)
- 60V Garden Tools (Pro)
- 60V Rider & Zero Turn (Pro)
Greenworks equipment is of the highest quality & is backed up with warranties for domestic use of up to 3 years & full 1-year commercial warranties on the 60V Pro Range.